classes & events we offer
Scroll down to see the class/event descriptions. If you have any questions get in touch with me.
Half Day Workshop for everyone who wishes to take their practice to the next level.
Join us and explore different elements that would deepen your Yoga journey. Learn Pranayamas and Bandhas in traditional ways.
Whether you are an experienced practitioner or a beginner this event is perfect for you.
Stay for tea-coffee and cake after the event and connect with other practitioners, share experiences, and ask questions.
Get in touch to book or to ask any questions.
Mysore Style Assisted Self Practice Classes
In this class, students practice at their own pace and the teacher assists everyone individually. You can expect … READ MORE
Suitable for all levels, incl. complete beginners.
- Monday, 6:30 PM Canterbury Yoga Studio – monthly (please check the calendar or booking page for the confirmed dates)
- Tuesday, 7 AM Yoke Yoga, Folkestone – weekly
- Friday, 1 PM Margate Yoga Studio – weekly
In a Led class, everyone practices the same asanas together and the teacher counts the breath and vinyasas. Although… READ MORE
- LED HALF PRIMARY SERIES
- LED MODIFIED PRIMARY SERIES
- ASHTANGA YOGA LED, BEGINNERS
These events are designed to cover the fundamentals of Ashtanga Yoga and help students to improve their understanding of the practice deeper… READ MORE
- Ashtanga Yoga for Beginners Course, January 2023
- Ashtanga Yoga for Improvers Course, runs once a year.
- Masterclasses, runs every 6-8 weeks
- MASTERCLASSES – Runs every 6-8 weeks to focus on certain asanas or groups of asanas in depth. These classes are designed for … READ MORE
- BREATHING & MEDITATION – ONLINE, Free – Runs one Sunday a Month. This class is for everyone who would like to… READ MORE
Which Class Is Suitable For Me?
There is a class suitable for everyone at Ashtanga Yoga Canterbury.
Although the level of classes and events are mentioned in the descriptions, if you are not sure which one is best for you, please get in touch and learn more…